Friday, May 30, 2008

A Little of This and a Little of That.

The director/owner of the preschool I work
at also owns an adorable little gift shoppe.
One of my parents had given me a gift card
for the shoppe. Oh Joy! This is what I found.

Ceramic cupcake and chocolate dipped strawberries.
Our clay pieces, dried and ready to paint. Autumn has been
making necklaces out of caps and resin.
She made this one for me with a picture of
Sniffy in it. Along with some purple glitter.
What could be better than Sniffy and purple glitter?!

( Sorry for the bad pic. It was hard to photograph.)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the peace sign hand and the mushrooms. I'm a sucker for mushrooms, hedgehogs, and gnomes. :)

Sharon said...

What fun!!! Although the cupcake and chocolate covered strawberries just cruel!!! I'm not sure I could stand to look at them every day. :)

Anet said...

Hi Tammy, that is Noah's hand and it's "I love you" in sign language. I teach my preschoolers sign language through out the year. But you are right it also means peace.
I was hunting for a few more little mushrooms for my gnome village and I couldn't find any. So I thought I could make some. I think we will paint them tomorrow it's suppose to rain, also maybe a movie. Indiana Jones is on Noah's list of "must sees."

Anet said...

Hey Sharon, I know if the cupcake and strawberries were real, they would only last seconds in this house. I told Autumn she could have them, but mom gets to display them for awhile. But I really want to make some chocolate covered strawberries now! Yum:)

~Molly~ said...

Wowza a bunch of times!!! How cool, how cool how cooooool!!

We are home from our camping trip(ohmygodIamexhausted).

Molly

Anet said...

Hi Molly, Hope you had a great advernture!;) Get some rest!

Blog Archive