Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 2 Autumn's Photography Subject: Graveyard Ghost and Zombies



Autumn's friend Cassie and Autumn's
cat Willow.
Willow was on a leash, she photoshopped
the leash out.


Ghostly image
Zombie on the prowl...




5 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

Ooooooooo!
Anet, please tell Autumn I'm really enjoying her pics, I'm an old Goth from way back & we used to do "shoots" in graveyards too.
Nothing as great as these though.
Great job Autumn! Xxx

Tammy said...

All of these photos.....I LOVE THEM! What an amazing photographer she is. They all look like they were professionally done. Not knowing much about your daughter, if this is her job she's right on the target with what she's doing. If she's not a photographer by trade, she SHOULD be.

I'd love to see more photos. ;)

Sharon said...

I agree with Tammy that Autumn has found her calling.

I absolutely LOVE the shot of willow on the tombstone.......it just screams Poe.

Sharon said...

Oh, and the way she photoshopped her name into the headstone is so great. It looks like it's actually been engraved there.

Anet said...

Poppy & Mia, Thanks! I'll be sure to tell her. I love these graveyard photos too.

Hi Tammy, well Autumn does work at a photography studio, take children's portraits. Also, on the side. she has done magazine work newpaper, Band photos and some weddings. She is in college, she is taking photography and film directing. She has made some cool short films.

Hi Sharon,
I love the willow/tombstone shot also. I have 8x10's of these and hang them up for Halloween! Every year I do a different theme on my front porch. I've done Poe's "The Raven"
It was awesome.

Blog Archive