Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Color Week Monday's Green

I'm joinning Tammy @ Little Home Big Love in a week of color blogging.
Looks like fun, I need to catch up with Monday's color.
The colors are: Monday-Green, Tuesday-Yellow, Wednesday-Orange,
Thursday-Red, Friday-Pink, Saturday-Blue, Sunday-Purple.
Here's my Monday Green;
Green flowers, I don't know the name of these.
They are pretty, but they smell bad.
They also spread all over.

My green bird bath in the green grass.
Lemon Balm, smells wonderful.
The Green Woods. If you look real close you'll
see a wild turkey. This is from my day with Noah.

7 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

I love lemon balm but mine is still quite small... and do you really have wild turkeys where you live or was that at a zoo?... we don't have wild turkeys up here...
We actually saw a Turkey Vulture last week though.. first time.. I guess they are moving farther north...We got a few shots of him eating roadkill!!

~Molly~ said...

What a neat idea! I may do this next week since I've lost two days already. Not that I need any more stuff to do, lol.

Molly

Tammy said...

Ooohhh....the lemon balm. Oh I can almost smell it! :)

This is going to be a fun week with these colors!

A wild turkey.....wow....I'm impressed! All I can think of that we have is maybe a.....wild robin??? lol!

Anet said...

Hi Gwen, I saw the turkey vulture shots on Max's blog. I peek in once in awhile. He's a great kid!
Yes, we do have wild turkeys, this shot was at the nature center. I took a bunch of pictures of them. My sister lives in North Michigan, she has herds of turkeys. (herds?)
The lemom balm was here when we bought the house, it's big.. a little too big!

Anet said...

Ooops.... lemon

Hey Molly, It's really fun and you don't have to think too much! You should give it a try.


HI Tammy,
I have a shot of a big male turkey all puffed up, he looked like an ad for Thanksgiving. lol..
I have to check out your Wednesday orange pictures now.

denise said...

Nice color. I have lemon balm all over my yard - is good in tea and lemonade AND mosquitoes don't seem to like it. Mine are only 3 years old now and they get MASSIVE - bigger than a bush. And they spread! :)

Love all the greens.

Anet said...

Thanks Denise, that lemon balm is a sneaky spreader! I should try it for a mosquito repellent, my Noah has really bad reactions to their bites. I wonder if I could make a spray out of it.

Blog Archive