Monday, May 5, 2008

Autumn's Photography Subject: Models


My son




4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow Autumn!!! They're all gorgeous but my favorite is the top piece on this post of the blond model with all of the great tapestries....she seems to be not of this world and yet tangible........ like you could make up a thousand stories of what she's thinking and where she's been.
Thanks for letting us see a little more of your work!

Stumbleine said...

Thanks (o:
Shes wearing a wig too. That was for our marie antoinette styled shoot.

Ruth said...

I agree that top one is fantastic, and I wanted to know if it was a wig. LOVE IT. And WHERE were you, Autumn?? on a ladder?? :)

Oh, and brother looks VERY handsome.

Stumbleine said...

Yeah I was on a ladder, a pool ladder from the garage. This set was all made up from random things around the house and garage. The weather was pretty cold too, but cassie stuck it out.

Blog Archive