Monday, May 5, 2008

Autumn's Photography Subject: Models






5 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Anet! Autumn is so talented. These are all fabulous. I want to take more time and click on each one to see better. Is that the Capitol? How beautiful. My favorite is the model in the gown (wedding?) superimposed with the window. STUNNING!!

I'm heading out for a couple of days to Lake Michigan, but I'll check in from there.

I think Autumn has a wonderful career ahead of her. She has awesome technical skill, that's one. But her imagination is just fantastic. I feel a sense of her personality, her niche. That little bit of raunchy punk that my daughter grew up with in Lansing through her teen years, it's there! I love it! In fact it makes me miss those days, and I didn't think I'd ever say that. :) But how COOOOL for Autumn to incorporate that flavor into her work. Just wonderful. I think she could do some great work for bands!

Anet said...

Thanks Ruth, That's an awesome compliment coming from talent like you! I am posting more of her stuff each day. She has done a few band shoots. She loves doing that! Now she has some weddings to do. She works at a photography studio, a big chain one. She loves the kids and the photography, she hates the business...
I know what you mean about teen years in Lansing... that can be a challenge for parents! lol

Anet said...

Ruth, Have a great time at Lake Michigan, (next best thing to the ocean!)

My favorite is of Autumn's friend Audrey. The one perched on the fire escape in the red dress. It's so vintage cool. And Audrey is beautiful!

Ruth said...

Yes, that one is fantastic. The elements! Her outfit, shoes, her hair. The whole composition.

Thanks for the wishes for my time at the Lake. At the moment I'm sitting in my brother's beautiful home, 1/2 mile from the Lake. Bro and sis-in-law left for work, I'm just here chillin' by myself until I head out whenever I feel like it. Supposed to rain today, and I don't care!

I'm excited you're reading Tolle! I read Power of Now, and it changed everything. I haven't read A New Earth. He is profoundly solid and has the answer if you ask me, to live in the moment. I believe in his words and perspective wholeheartedly. I've listened to him on tape too, and I go into a place of peace just listening to his voice.

Anet said...

Hey Ruth,

I'm loving Tolle's book, when I'm finished I will read Power of Now.
Good stuff!

Blog Archive