Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Autumn puts Harpo into a sleeping trance!
Harpo takes another snooze on my table.
Noah creates with air dry clay.
He came up with some gold coins.
He watched a documentary about sunken treasure.
My new magazine.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Anet!
You're right that the Art Blogging Magazine is pricey but I just had to see it once. I haven't seen the summer edition but if it is as beautiful as the copy I have than I'm sure it is inspiring! It's so great to see what's possible and what others have created......

Oh, and that top picture of Harpo is just adorable and hilarious!!! He's so carefree and laid back, a poster child for orange Wednesday!

Anet said...

Hey Sharon, Yeah I don't think I'd buy another one. Maybe sneak a peek at it in the store. lol
Harpo is a goofy cat. He sure brings lots of laughs and I love when he wants to cuddle and purrs really loud!

Blog Archive