Saturday, April 26, 2008

My doorknocker, hello.... who's there?

Hey Sharon, thought I'd share a pic. of my doorknocker. We got rid of the doorbell when we moved in because it would ring all by it's self at 3:00 am and all hours of the day and night. Kinda scary!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Very scary!...... I LOVE your door knocker!!! It's so cool!

Anet said...

yeah, my darling husband try to explain it as crossing frequencies. Oh sure.... I know it's a ghost!

Anet said...

You know those doorbell ringing ghost.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Anet what a sweet doorknocker!

I miss having cats!

Anet said...

Thanks Gwen. Hey, I could ship you one of my cats! Pack them up in a box and call UPS. Do you like fat and black, or fluffy and orange?

Gwen Buchanan said...

Funny!!!

Tammy said...

I read your entire blog. lol. I didn't want to stop to comment, but instead wanted to just keep reading! What a wonderful blog you have here....I'm adding you to my favorites. ;)

Anet said...

Thanks Tammy! I read through yours too. You have great kids and I love the things you do with them.

Blog Archive