

I signed Noah up for some summer day camps, with his approval of course.
He has waited for several years to be old enough for Harry Potter Camp. He's signed up for two different Harry Potter camps. We have a 200 yr. old mansion in our town that does tours and special events. In the summer they turn into Hogwart's. For Harry Potter Days. Noah is going to love it!
He also signed up for a new camp this year, a week long day camp "The Civil War" it sounds so great. Noah loves history! We are hoping to take a family trip to Gettysburg , late summer or early fall. My daughter Autumn and her boyfriend Kevin are members of the Michigan's Ghost Hunters Society. They just started. I said fine, just don't bring home any wandering spirits! Anyways while Noah, dad and I learn history in Gettysburg. Autumn, Kevin and our 16 yr. old son Caleb will do a little ghost investigating. Boo!
He has waited for several years to be old enough for Harry Potter Camp. He's signed up for two different Harry Potter camps. We have a 200 yr. old mansion in our town that does tours and special events. In the summer they turn into Hogwart's. For Harry Potter Days. Noah is going to love it!
He also signed up for a new camp this year, a week long day camp "The Civil War" it sounds so great. Noah loves history! We are hoping to take a family trip to Gettysburg , late summer or early fall. My daughter Autumn and her boyfriend Kevin are members of the Michigan's Ghost Hunters Society. They just started. I said fine, just don't bring home any wandering spirits! Anyways while Noah, dad and I learn history in Gettysburg. Autumn, Kevin and our 16 yr. old son Caleb will do a little ghost investigating. Boo!




No comments:
Post a Comment