
Hello everyone!
This is my first time posting on my blog, so here it goes. This is a picture of my cats Boo and Bella watching my friend, Sniffy. Sniffy comes almost everyday and peeks in the windows to let us know he is here. He will take peanuts from our hands. My daughter and youngest son love to feed him, but my big bad 16yr. old son is a little scared of Sniffy, it's quite funny.
Well, we live in Michigan, sick of winter! and I can't wait for spring. I have been browsing seed catalogs and garden books they past few week. Today is a balmy 36 degrees. But really it feels warm. The sun is shinning!!! Boo and Bella watched two bluejays stealing Sniffy's peanuts from the porch railing this morning. Great cat entertainment! My son Noah just came in the door so I think I'll spend some fun time with him.
Peace!




2 comments:
Hi Anet,
Thanks for dropping by my blog ... I am very honored...
You are right... Sick of Winter too
Boy hope this is not a taste of the next ice age coming on ...
Love the cats sneakily peeking out at Sniffy... Reminds me of our 3 dogs on guard at the side door for the squirrels that come to the bird feeder...
we home/unschool our son too... such a much more pleasant way of learning than the "school-System"
Nice to meet you, gwen
Its a pleasure to meet you, I found your blog and was wow'd!
I love your art. Thanks for check out my blog. I'm new to this and I am having a blast. My kids are freaking out at the time I spend on the computer now. OH, so mom is now a computer nut! Its a good thing we have 3 computers.
Post a Comment