Since today is my daughters birthday, I thought I'd write about her. She my best friend! I am
so proud of her. We homeschooled jr. high thru high school, and spent many hours of just being together. She is in college and is a photographer, (an awesome photographer). She works at a
studio and someday wants her own studio. Also working toward a degree in motion picture
direction and production.
So I asked her what she wanted to do today and she wanted a trip to the antique shoppe. Fun! Here is what we bought.
So I asked her what she wanted to do today and she wanted a trip to the antique shoppe. Fun! Here is what we bought.Croquet Set, Squirrel cookie jar, Sweet Little Owl
Book Ends
(The little pic. of me
(The little pic. of me
and Noah was taken
by Autumn)







No comments:
Post a Comment