After cleaning the kitchen, I stepped outside for a few minutes returning to find this nice mess of cat kibble all over the kitchen floor. Three cats sitting nearby... when I yelled "Who did this?!" a certain little Jasper hightailed it down the basement. Guilty!
On to homeschooling...
I have this old 1922 newspaper from our city. Noah and I found many interesting and amusing articles.
so many baby chicks for sale...
Noah loved this owl graphic.
Free candy at the movies for kids!
The zoo gets a fawn.
This lady refused to go to jail for making bootleg liquor without her six children. Such a good mother!




6 comments:
LOL, nothing like family time in the slammer. ;)
Aw, come on, Anet, how can you be mad at sweet Jasper? :-)
Great old newspaper. What a fun way to learn about the '20's and local history!
Tammy,
nope, nothin like it:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tara,
Sweet Jasper likes to get pretty rowdy at times... let me tell you!
He acts like a mad man races through the house bugging the other cats.
thinkin' about you anet...hope you are doing well and are busy. busy. busy homeschoolin' noah!
happy day! hugs!!!!
Thanks Tiff, I'm still here. Just been busy with caring for my mom. She's been having more bad days lately:(
Hopefully I'll have more time soon to blog again. Happy Mothers day to you!
to you too anet...sorry your mom is having a tough go of it...she is lucky to be with you and have you care for her! what a sweet daughter you are!!!! happy mama day to you!
Post a Comment