found at an estate sale that Autumn and I went to last week.
Not sure if they are vintage or reproductions, either way I like them... they make me smile!
Motorcycle man with his sidecar baby... wind him up and he goes!
I love this carousel! Fair goers in little rockets and canoes.
A little electrical tape and I fixed it.
Pull the lever back and weeee!!!!!
Amazing how entertaining this is to us. Simple fun!




4 comments:
LOL, sometimes it's the simple things that are the best, right? :)
Lucky lucky you, these are fantastic!!! Love them.
Way cool finds! I love the styling and the colors. The fact that you can still use them is awesome.
i ♥ the motorcycle with the side car...those are awesome old style toys! you have the greatest things...i would love to see how full your house is with all these fun trinkets! ♥ ♥
Post a Comment