Spookin up the homestead a bit...
The top of the buffet with Poe's The Raven theme.
"Once upon a midnight dreary..."
"Tis some visitor, I muttered, tapping at my chamber door~ Nevermore!"
Yes... I know I'm a little ahead of schedule on decorating for Halloween but I thought I'd pace myself some and do a little bit at a time. Besides, I just love Halloween and I want it to last longer. I felt inspired after browsing through my Halloween Magazines.




5 comments:
You have a [stuffed] crow! Way cool. I always look forward to your Halloween displays. It's a good idea to start early, so you can enjoy it a long time.
Hey Ruth... I have 6 stuffed crows:)
Of course no real crows were harmed in any way to make these.
I, too, am a fan of Purple Squirrel Halloween decor. How on earth do you keep your kitties from eating everything? Mine are so naughty. That raven would be toast after one night.
I'll just have to enjoy your photos until the big day.
I love watching your house evolve during the Halloween "SEASON"...it is so great and i am pretty sure keegan and rohnan would totally love being at your house!♥♥♥
Thank you ladies! I'll be sharing more in a few days:)
Tara, the cats are pretty good with the my halloween decorations... they only eat Christmas trees.
Post a Comment