Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boo is back at the vets...

6:00pm update: This update follows the post below the angel:)

I called the vet to check on Boo. His temp. has gone down some and his breathing is easier. He ate a little bit. He'll stay on the intravenous antibiotics over night and then see if they can switch him to oral antibiotics and maybe he can come home tomorrow or most likely Monday. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers this weekend. It really means a lot to us! I hate that he's not home... but at the same time I'm so glad he's getting some help to feel better. I sure hope he understands all this. I always wonder what they must be thinking and feeling at times like this.


I just knew there was something very wrong with him. I took him back to the vets this morning after a very sleepless night of worrying about him. His breathing seemed to be labored to me and still not eating.
So I called the vet and said he's needs to be seen right away. Now he has a fever and the lymph nodes in his neck are swollen. The doc agreed that he is struggling to breathing. But says his lungs sound clear. Now he has to stay at least this weekend with intravenous antibiotics. I can call after 5:00 to check on him.
I'm keeping positive thoughts for Boo that the medicine will having him feel better in no time. I think I need to skip the Pow Wow today and go tomorrow. Today I will stay home, light a candle and send my kitty prayers and healing thoughts.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Boo...hurry and get better. Anet, I will keep him in my thoughts...our kitties are so dear to us, too, so I can imagine what you must be feeling. Keep us updated.

Tara said...

((hugs)) to you and Boo. I'm sending healing thoughts and support to you all. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Boo is certainly in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Blog Archive