Saturday, April 17, 2010

Outdoors Challenge and other news...


It's an easy challenge to spend time outdoors each day, just a little harder to post about it each day... sorry. Here we are on another letterboxing hunt. This time Autumn joined us. Seeing how this one was located right next to her house:)

I'm still having small moments of dizziness here and there, but feeling better than I did. I guess this can hang on for some time. Yeah... that just sucks! It's been a bit hard without Sniffy around here, knocking at the door and peeking in the windows. I sure miss her! I have just a few weeks of preschool left, before summer break:)

The last photo I took of Sniffy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for my nutty family update:
The BEST news I've had in months..... My husband is going back to work on Monday!!!! (Doing the Happy Dance!) We survived the layoff. It will still be a few paychecks before we'll feel back to normal around here. We are so... so... blessed that he was called back to work!

Noah started his Spring homeschool co-op classes. This term he is taking: Behind the scenes, which has many guest speakers from the entertainment industry. Last week a local newscaster was there. Also he is taking; Theater class, Detective Lap book class and gym class. We've signed him up for 3 camps this summer; Hogwarts, Civil War and The Revolutionary War. Park days with our homeschool friends starts next week with a cookout at Hawk Island Park.

Caleb has a new girlfriend, Rita.... and she's just cute as a bug! She has a job at a pet shop and is going to college. She is an artist and a performer. She is a clown. Also she does an amazing hula hoop/dance performance and sword swallowing... (Okay, that's a bit strange.) Caleb is happy in love again! And he says the best part is, his mom and sister likes her! ( isn't that cute, that our opinion matters?!)


Autumn is doing great! She's been on several Ghost hunts lately. She's part of a Michigan Ghost hunting team that's been shooting a pilot show for a producer who's hoping to have it picked up by a network someday. You know like the Ghost Hunters on the Syfi Channel. She has loads of Weddings booked to shoot this Spring and Summer and is doing really well with her Pin-Up photos shoots as well. She has taking photos for a family with autistic children and they loved her so much, that they posted about her on a local Internet group and is now getting more jobs from other families. I'm just so proud of her!


My mom is feeling more like her old self. No more seizures and the oxygen at night has made a world of difference. She's so glad Spring is here and she can sit on the porch swing and enjoy the birds at the feeders again.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Yippee! So much great news... reading this post made me smile. You've had such a rough spell of it lately – it seems like it just hasn't been fair. Now many, many good things need to happen so it all balances out! I hope you continue to heal. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I'm so glad to read so much good news for a change! What a rough winter it was. May spring continue to bring good things to you and yours.

tiff said...

great update...love hearing about all those positive things happening in your life. i really love that last photo of autumn...beautifully fun!

Tammy said...

Oh this is just such a wonderful post! So many things to smile about and be happy for. Good for you and your family, Anet. :)

Elizabeth said...

Anet, I have been keeping up with you too! Sounds like the Spring is bringing new life into your world - that's great to hear. Hopefully see you around the 'hood! :)

Blog Archive