Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Homeschool Field Trip/ MSU Butterfly House

The kids had a short class on butterflies and then we went into the butterfly house. Afterwards the kids got to plant a butterfly plant to take home with them. It was a really nice field trip.

Noah's little Painted Lady stayed with him the whole time we visited the Butterfly house.

The great butterfly tamer!


Noah's friend with a beautiful butterfly!

Mr. Brad gets a butterfly to land on him.

A beautiful flower for the butterflies,

The MSU Children's Garden

We spent sometime in the Children's garden for The Great Outdoors Challenge.
Remember get the kiddos outside everyday!!!

3 comments:

5orangepotatoes said...

I love the gentle looks in the boys' eyes! Thanks for participating Anet!
Sorry about the link mishap....off to fix it right now!

lisa

Anet said...

Thanks Lisa:)

Tammy said...

Butterfly tamer...I LOVE it! Also, I've never heard of a butterfly plant...

This looks like it was a lot of fun. :)

Blog Archive