Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around this past week. Brad's father passed away peacefully in his sleep last Friday and we've been going to viewings, family gatherings and the funeral yesterday.
I'm so proud of my husband and his siblings, they were by their father's side for four days and nights taking care of him and letting him know how much he is loved.
Everyone is fine and we are trying to catch up with life.
Noah was in a homeschool play last night... and big goofball me, didn't check the batteries in the camera..... Too much stuff going on at once! He was awesome!!!!
I hope everyone is well! It may take a few more days for me to post something, nothing too exciting happening the rest of the week, just the way I like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
a great big hug to all of you!!
lisa
All of you are in my thoughts. Take care of yourselves.
♥ hugs to you and your family ♥
Hugs to your family, Anet. Sending you love, light and wishes for peace.
Thank you everyone!
Looking forward to life getting back to normal, well...as normal as life gets around here:)
Sorry to read about his passing, although sometimes if someone is in pain it is a blessing in a way. I have a dear friend that has been put on hospice and I hate seeing her suffer.
Post a Comment