So he set about building an encampment stocked with weapons for the upcoming attack on the castle.
The Evil Lord waits attack!
All was going to plan...
until this over sized gorilla invaded the camp and started nibbling on the trebuchet!
And then there was this lion drinking the moat water! Geesh, give a guy a break!!!




2 comments:
Oh very creative! My dear friend has a couple of boys, two of which are 12 and 10 years old, and they LOVE playing with their Legos. I am always amazed at what an open-ended toy they are and the things I've seen made with them.
Too funny on the kitties wanting to play, too. ;)
What a great idea! Gavin and I are about to start on medieval times, so I will have to see if our library has this book. If not, well, now I know how we can use our Lego Castle for educational purposes. ;)
Post a Comment