Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The McNuttson's Family Vacation.... Gone Bad!

Here's Noah's photography assignment for his Homeschool Photography class. A story told with 5 to 10 photos.

Warning contains graphic gore that could be disturbing to some viewers!!!

The McNuttson's Family Vacation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starring the McNuttsons; Dad, Mom, Billy, Suzy

and Sniffy the Squirrel.

The End...

13 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! ;)

Shona Leah said...

AHAHAHA!!

Ruth said...

I wanna know who's idea this was, Sniffey's?

Anet said...

Sniffy was more than happy to play the villain:)

tiff said...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Those are fabulous photos! Thanks for sharing!

Wendy said...

I just want to squeal "OH NO! Mr. Bill!" Ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Wendy... all I could think of was Mr. Bill! Thank you Noah, for making my morning with your great photo story!

homemoma said...

lol, i love it :)

Jennifer said...

LOL!

Lisa Anne said...

"No peanuts were actually harmed in the making of this film."...right?

Anet said...

Uhhhh....yeah right:)

sandy said...

LOVE these pics...

Ajijaak said...

This is a great story... haha!!!

Blog Archive