Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Someone is tricking me for a treat!



Oh, just help yourself Sniffy!

I thought the crow would keep the squirrels away, guess not. Now what kind of Jack-o-Lantern can we make with this mess? I'm just sticking a candle in it and calling it good.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL, oh that is just too funny! :)

~Molly~ said...

HOW sweet!!! She knows where the good stuff is kept doesn't she?

Molly

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet... how could you do anything but smile and keep loving that little beast? And there's your October Sniffy calendar picture!! (I'm not giving up on a Sniffy calendar quite yet....)

Shona Leah said...

i love it! yes call it good, what a cute halloween memory..that sniffy is a trip!

Lisa said...

Hilarious! What a great photo!

tiff said...

i think this is awesome...and fits you perfectly...Sniffy got his own pumpkin to carve...what a creative little creature!

happy halloween!

Blog Archive