Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some This and That...

Right now I'm baking Noah a cherry pie for his birthday (he's not a big cake guy) and we just returned from seeing Where the Wild Things are. Noah was a little teary eyed at the end, not me! um, hum.... Don't tell him that I told you!!!


Peek-a-boo... I'm pretty sure she's the one nibbling on my pumpkin!


Noah's mask we made for his homeschool Drama class. He has to come up with a character for it. A King of a fantasy Kingdom, I guess.


More Sniffy cuteness!


Noah's shirt... No offense Autumn:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to publish a Sniffy calendar, because each picture is seriously cuter than the last!
Cherry pie sounds mighty tasty. I had a dream the other night about a pie called Apple Gingersnap – apples with a streusel topping made from crushed gingersnap cookies. I may have to get cooking soon... I keep thinking about it!
Happy Birthday Noah (& Anet!)

Autumn Luciano said...

He has like 10 shirts hating on me. It makes me feel bad. )o:

Anet said...

Hey Tara,

That's kind of weird to dream about pie... of course you do take photos of them sometimes!
You should make it and call it
Apple Gingersnap Dream Pie:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Oh Autumn, you know he loves you! He just thinks it's funny to get your goat like this!
I mean really he's 10, you're 22 what else can he do?
((HUGS)) from mommy

Wendy said...

Maybe Noah is a fairy or elf king? The mask is reminiscent of autumn leaves.

Aw, I'm sure his sister is NOT a monster!

Blog Archive