Hogwarts Summer School Project/ Troll Boogers
We've been so busy lately that we haven't had much time for homeschooling projects. Now that we are back from camping and the 4th is past we will have more time.We decided to work on some long division... Noah loving that...not!
So I thought we'd better do so fun projects too. For our Hogwarts Summer School Noah mixed a batch of Troll boogers. What use is there for troll boogers? I'll never know.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Water Energy
We gathered up some supplies; a cardboard tube, a wood dowel, duct tape, paper plates, and some twine. Noah worked out his plan for the waterwheel.
It spun like crazy (I couldn't get a photo because I had to hold the hose while he held the dowel still.) until the paper plate flaps had gotten too soaked and started to fall apart. Noah discovered that waterwheels really need to be waterproof! We should of duct taped the entire surface of the water flaps to seal them. Ah... live and learn. I told Noah if we already knew everything there would be no sense in doing anything.
Experimentation!




4 comments:
This is so fabulous Anet! Great ideas! Troll boogers are just what we need chez docwitch too...heheh.
Way to go Noah! Experimentation has brought on some marvelous ideas.
And Anet...about the troll boogers...giggle, giggle, giggle. ;)
Again, I wanna go to YOUR school! Can't wait for the new HP movie.
Anet, I think your Noah is going to be the best educated child in the nation..
Post a Comment