Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flea Market Sunday

Today we had a picnic lunch at a park and then went to a flea market.
My favorite way to spend a sunny Sunday with my family, a picnic and a flea market!


Autumn and Kevin browsing.
Brad giving Noah some cash.

Richard Nixon?

Noah checking out a old potty chair, he lifted the lid and was utterly disgusted when we told him what it was used for!

My two flea market finds of the day two lovely red trays for serving tea or lemonade on the porch.


7 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL, I love the photo of the cash changing hands! :)

Flea markets and family...a nice combination.

Lisa said...

My grandmother owned that exact bottom tray. My mom used it for years after my grandmother died. I must find it. The flower tray is beautiful too.

Lisa said...

Cool idea about the viewing stone, my girls would love to do that. Thanks!

Tara said...

Love the tricky Dick photo, and your trays too. Those are so cute – either one would look great holding a plate of summer afternoon treats. In fact, you've just given me an idea for the next pie shoot I have to style – thank you!

Lisa Anne said...

I never find anything like that! I guess it is really because I have no patience for shopping but I always envy the people who find great things at thrift stores and flea markets.I love those trays.

Ruth said...

Trays like that are the best. I have two little black ones like the top one of yours.

Flea markets are a fun kind of shopping - more adventurous than retail.

denise said...

Oh, I've been missing some good flea markets! :)

Blog Archive