I decided some blossoms would look cute too. I used the basic tissue paper blossom...the one we've all made in school. I used soft pink with yellow centers.
Harpo is such a curious guy... not much help with twigs and yarn.
Too much temptation for a little kitty!




14 comments:
beautiful...i might have to do this with my ongoing seasonal branch in my classroom...the kiddo's would love it!
love the last poot of your kitty...oh the mind is swirling with ideas to get to those blossoms...giggle :)
I saw this at Lisa's too. It's beautiful, we need to do this as well. The new header is gorgeous!
So pretty! Harpo looks like a little vampire in that last shot... cute!
Thanks for mentioning me!! I love the yellow and pink together! Your header photos are beautiful! I just love Spring!
I would have never thought of doing something like that...it's just beautiful!
Nice new look here on your blog, too. :)
Nice way to bring spring into the house while it is still on the cusp (snow again this morning here!).
Hi Tiff, We are making some with our kids this week at preschool. Our theme is Spring!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Lisa, These branches turned out really great. My daughter thought I bought them:) But they didn't cost a cent!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tara, yeah...that's Harpo a little vampire, just ask poor Bella. Harpo is always biting his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Lisa, I loved this idea. So simple and pretty:) I'm glad you shared it:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Tammy, I bet your girls would love this to make this.
Super easy and fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Lisa Anne, I wouldn't be too happy if it snowed here again. But you never know. Hope it warms up soon for you! I'm glad you're feeling better too:)
Love the branches. I really like seeing them inside the house. Your header is beautiful, especially the photo on the right - with the Audubon print! And gorgeous frame.
I am getting in a rare mood to design something for Easter. Can't remember the last time that happened.
Happy spring, Anet!
BTW, I heard from a friend that Pam isn't doing too well. Have you seen her?
Hi Ruth,
I saw Pam this morning, her usual chipper self.
Last year she was diagnosed with diabetes and she had a tumor in her throat removed, right before her trip to Africa.
I haven't had much of a chance to talk with her at length in quiet some time. I hope she's okay.
She's still working like crazy, always coming and going!
Now that Spring is here we'll get more chance to hang out with each other.
Happy Spring to you too:)
Well they sure turned out pretty! Very creative, I would have never thought of that.
very cute. But my cat would wreck it in a day...
What a wonderful idea, creativity has never been my metier unfortunately, I so would like to have ideas like that. Your cat's expression is classic - soooo cheeky!
The branch looks great and I love the shot of the mischievous kitty. :)
Anet... these are great..I love them! they look so springlike and fresh and sunny and cheery and.......
Post a Comment