Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess who's celebrating 1 year of blogging?

The Purple Squirrel Est. March 11, 2008

So I'm throwing a anniversary party, a blog party! I wish you could all come over for a real party but that can't happen, so here's what you do; Everyone is to have a piece of something sweet and gooey (guilt free) to help me celebrate today. Have a big laugh and get a big warm hug from someone who loves you!
It's been a fun year of learning, laughing, making wonderful friends. I loved sharing about my family, homeschooling adventures, Sniffy and the rest of the gang. I'm so grateful to have met each and everyone of you. You are all amazing; amazing artist, poets, mom's, teachers, amazing people! Thanks for sharing yourselves with me.

This is for you with a big ((HUG))!

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Here's to another year!

A Slice of the Pie said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I love stopping by and look forward to your posts.

Kel

Anne said...

Happy first year of blogging!...:)

Tara said...

Congrats to you, Anet! I really enjoy your blog and your friendship. A toast to another great year...

Tammy said...

Wow, a year already? It goes so fast. I've really enjoyed reading your blog. :)

Lisa Anne said...

Happy Blogiversary! I have enjoyed getting to know you and your family.

tiff said...

Happy 1st Birthday Purple Squirrel!!!

I truly love visiting your site...I feel like we are cyber friends...strange as that sounds!

You inspire me to be a better mom...teacher...friend...you have such fabulous ideas & thoughts!

Looking forward to another year of blog reading of purple squirrel!

denise said...

Congratulations! :) It has been nice getting to 'know' you over the past year.

Sharon said...

I LOVE your blog, and like Tiff affectionately consider you and Noah, and your whole family to be friends. It takes a truly special soul to radiate such kind authenticity that she can enrich the lives of people she's never met and you do that! Thank you.

I would love to be there to share something sweet and gooey but I've gotta go take my brownies out of the oven before they burn! Hugs and Happy Anniversary! :)

Lisa said...

Thank YOU for sharing your amazing family with us!!! Actually yours is the first blog I ever read!!! And I have truly enjoyed every moment! Here's to many many more!

Ruth said...

A whole year, Anet, can you believe it! I really appreciate how you share your world with us. You are genuine, interesting, thoughtful, artistic and a great mom - and more. I've learned about history, Native Americans, Nature, crafts (love those gourd bowls!) and about your sweet family. And you are supportive and thoughtful of me and my blog. You are truly one of the reasons I enjoy blogging, and I look forward to another year with you.

And Happy Birthday to Autumn! I am surprised she's just 22, so accomplished already.

Anet said...

Thank you everyone!
I'm just so thankful for all of you! I'm celebrating you guys!!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

And you do it so well my dear!!! your gentleness and care comes through on every post...congrats to you and thank you for sharing your life with us!!!
hey and Mar 11 was my oldest daughter's birthday.. she was 32 ...

Amy Bradstreet said...

Yes, happy blog birthday, Anet--my first friend when I started blogging!

I've loved getting a glimpse of your world, Anet, and your family, cat and squirrel family, too.

sandy said...

Well I certainly had something gooey the other day...and if I have the day right, it was
peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream at Old San Luis Port Inn...happy blog birthday.

Blog Archive