Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes Anet, there is a Purple Squirrel...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I've had a few people share this link with me (thank you) and I just had to post it for all to see.
Purple squirrels, fairies, brownies, wood sprites... they are all REAL!
Check out this link to see a real purple squirrel!
http://arbroath.blogspot.com/2008/12/purple-squirrel-baffles-experts.html



This is a Purple Squirrel photo that I made on a photo program a long time ago.
This photo is why I named my blog Purple Squirrel. :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4 comments:

A Slice of the Pie said...

I remember seeing something about some squirrels that were two toned. It was caused by something like leaning into a rain barrel and the water was tinting their fur. Wonder if that other purple squirrel has some unusual story.

I like your photoshopped squirrel!

Kel

Tara said...

Oh, this is so cute!

Gwen Buchanan said...

aha. I knew it.. a counterfeit!!!.. will the real Purple squirrel please stand up!!!

sandy said...

So cool, look at him!!

Blog Archive