The Mermaid in the bay.
by Noah

There once was a beautiful mermaid who lived in the bay.
She was a kind and gentle mermaid that love to create.
She lived a peaceful, happy life with her family and
if you listen very carefully on a warm summer's evening
when the moon is full and the tide is just right.
You can hear... the laughter of the gentle merfamily who lives
there still.
She was a kind and gentle mermaid that love to create.
She lived a peaceful, happy life with her family and
if you listen very carefully on a warm summer's evening
when the moon is full and the tide is just right.
You can hear... the laughter of the gentle merfamily who lives
there still.
I wanted to share Noah's poem that he wrote for a friend!




9 comments:
An enchanting story Noah! Did you felt the little sculpture Anet? She's great! I love the details.
Thanks Sharon,
Yes, she's my latest creation after I tried to make a gnome who ended up looking like a crazed Charlie Manson! So... I put it the wool away for awhile. I let Harpo beat up the Charlie gnome! He just loves the wool cat toys I've made him! He tried to sneak attack the mermaid a few times as I was making her... the little stinker!
Now I'm working on a set of alien creatures for Noah to play with. But I need to buy some "alien" colored wool.
I would love to read more! How cool is that. Love the little mermaid figure.
He is very creative.
Wow, Anet, she is the sweetest little mermaid... and it goes perfectly with Noah's Poem... I like the way she is sitting up on a rock with her hair draping down..
So fun!!!
Thanks Sandy, Noah is full of rhyme and charm!
**********************************
Thanks Gwen, Noah said I should make a mermaid to go along with his poem and I thought "what a cute idea!" He said I should make it look like Gwen...heheehe I'm not sure if I'm way off here, but I gave it a shot! At least she didn't turn out looking like Charlie Manson! lol...
Now he's working on something for Sharon!
Shhhhh......! It's a secret.
She is adorable! I am impressed with this craft, which I never knew about before you. I need to show my daughter (who also has an Etsy shop by the way). Very very nice. I will check Autumn's etsy site out. . .
I love the words and the felted figure. Beautiful!
Thanks Ruth and Tara!
What a lovely poem, Noah, and a lovely mermaid, Anet!
Post a Comment