Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meme from Molly

Folk Art ; Moonman, Anet 2006




I found this meme at Molly's Dark Oak Woman, so I stole it! lol


You’re feeling:At the moment, a little lazy.
To your left:My coffee cup.
On your mind: Noah on his skateboard right now.
Last meal included: Spaghetti with rice pasta.
You sometimes find it hard to: Keep up with the laundry.
The weather: Blue sky's and sunny:)
Something you have a collection of: Antique radios, picnic baskets, Pez dispensers.
A smell that cheers you up: Cinnamon, pumpkin, gardenia.
A smell that can ruin your mood: Oh boy, a lot; fumes from exhaust, bleach, some perfumes, etc
How long since you last shaved:An hour ago.
The current state of your hair: Still wet.
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): A beeswax candle.
Your skill with chopsticks:Bad, I give up and use a fork.
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: How to books or the children's section.
Something you’re craving: English Toffee Cappuccino, and not this cup of coffee.
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Go Obama!
How many times have you been hospitalized this year:0
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Are you kidding?, nowhere in this house!
You secretly think you'd make a good:I have dreams that I can figure skate! lol
Something that freaks you out a little: Well; snakes, heights, small confined spaces, weird people.
Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Rice !
You have never: Owned a gun!

10 comments:

Sharon said...

No gun here either!

If you ever strap on those skates make sure you tell us all about it! :)

Sharon said...

Oh Anet, I'm just doing this meme and now see that weird people freak you out.....I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Maybe you can make an exception for me???

Anet said...

Sharon,
I meant the creepy kind of people who hang out in dark alleys. I don't think you're that weird! OK a little weird, but not creepy weird! lol

Sharon said...

EeeW...Yeah I'm definitely not a creepy kind of dark alley girl. :)

Gwen Buchanan said...

your fact about sometimes not being able to keep up with the laundry... made me think.. you have clean kids.... kids that actually like to change their clothes...

seems around here, I practically have to beg and peel the clothes off Max to get them to the laundry..

Sharon said...

That's so funny Gwen, we have the same problem around here! Clothes changes by the younger member of this family are only made under direct order..... which of course means that said clothes are also slept in. On the bright side her pajama needs are pretty minimal. :)

Anet said...

ummmm..... Caleb lives in these horrible straight legs grey jeans. He does changes his shirts everyday, but I'm seriously sick of the tight jeans!
Autumn does her own laundry and Noah is still under my command.
I have three large loads of towels a week to do, plus all of our clothes.
And I do my mom's laundry because of the stairs.

~Molly~ said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the meme! Now you have to come see what I found at Goodwill this morning!!

I do a gazillion loads of laundry all freakin' day long. We use polar fleece and towels for the guinea pig bedding and that's probably 6-7 loads per week itself. Sarah, my 8yo, changes clothes like a guy changes channels, very frequently. Ugh. She'll leave it all in the floor so if it wasn't dirty when she took it off, it certainly is by the time I find it. They all know how to work the machines themselves though so I do get some help. Just a few minutes ago I was contemplating switching to pine bedding for the pigs though, it is never ending and extremely messy.

Molly

Ruth said...

Laughing at the rice and your cup of coffee.

And oh, I'm about to hang my sheets on the line . . .

Tammy said...

I love folding laundry, so I really love it when it gets behind and I can do load after load in one day. Then I can just sit and fold it for HOURS. lol. Yes I know I'm weird.

I might have to do this meme on my blog. :)

Blog Archive