Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday's Orange

Orange Cat.
Bella
Orange Kitten.
Harpo
Orange Fire Hydrant.
Orange T Rex.
Orange Squirrel Post Card.


7 comments:

Ruth said...

These color posts are inspiring. They make me stop and ponder what color does for me. My favorite of the three is this orange. I am really liking orange these days! (as you can tell from my blog) I didn't used to be so fond of it. It's always been Don's favorite color.

Anet said...

Hi Ruth, Orange is always been high on my favorites list. Right now I'm digging gold. Get it? "digging Gold" haha.... Sometimes I make myself laugh! OK.
My daughter painted her bedroom bright orange in her "orange" phase. She just repainted it purple.

denise said...

I love orange. Almost as much as I love red. Nice pictures!

Anet said...

Thanks Denise, Yes warm colors are my favorites.

Ruth said...

Ah, you are a clever girl. You know that Genesee house? Our dining room was warm dark red, and the living room was a really nice gold. I like them together a lot.

Tammy said...

Yup, orange cats are adorable. No question about that! lol

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive