Sunday, April 13, 2008

This & That

Starting seeds: sunflowers and Chinese Lanterns

My son C with his new hair cut.
Bella and his "bella" fur.

3 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

hey excellent Anet, I see you are planting some Chinese lanterns among other things... in case any problem arises with the sesdlings and they don't make it..... lanterns are a very easy plant to transplant from a shovelful of roots or by division (maybe you'll come across someone with them growing in their garden and they mention they have too many...)
they just need their own spot so they don't take over , sort of like mint...

Gwen Buchanan said...

opps, that's seedlings

Anet said...

Thanks Gwen, for the info. I have never had them before, I showed my son Noah your blog with your lanterns. Then we were looking at seeds at the store He says "Look mom,
Chinese Lanterns like the lady in Canada. Cool..."
I know it hard to start some plants from seeds. Thanks for telling me that they can be aggressive like mint. I have some lemon balm that drives me crazy! I'll be sure to give them room.

Blog Archive