Friday, April 25, 2008

Sidewalk Art

C with his friend Faith was
creating chalk art on the sidewalk yesterday.

Teenager's art?


Ok, not funny!


Sniffy likes the pics. on the sidewalk.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great work Caleb!!! I wouldn't mind a little chalk art around here except that we're still completely covered in snow!!!!

Anet said...

Boo to snow! When do you expect spring to arrive? I would have lost my mind by now! I've already have had a sunburn from working in the flower beds. I hope spring comes soon for you!

Gwen Buchanan said...

That little squirrel is not camera shy... Do you think he would come in your house if you let him... He'll eat out of your hand too, right? have you tried to pet him?

Sun Burn!!

Anet said...

Hey Gwen,

I do feed him by hand, but I've never pet him. Two reasons; one is he doesn't want me too and the other is I figure I should respect the fact that he is a wild animal. Although he doesn't seem like it sometimes.
He follows me around the yard and sits next to me on the steps of the porch. We have some good conversations! He does come up to the door looking for peanuts, he probably would come in if I let him. But my cats would jump on him.
He has been busy the last few days gathering dry leaves to spruce up his drey (squirrel's nest.) He lives in a big maple tree in my front yard.

Gwen Buchanan said...

It sure is nice to be able to see nature up close... and gain its trust

Blog Archive