Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Friend


This is my friend Sniffy. He visits me almost everyday for over a year now. I'm not sure how old his is, but I am a little worried about him. He looks a little under the weather. It's been a long hard winter, maybe he'll perk up now it's spring. One thing for sure, he sure hasn't lost his appetite. He eats all the time!

2 comments:

~Molly~ said...

He does look kinda scraggly doesn't he? Our neighbor's tomcat that we adopted last year had that look about him, he was 16 when he died about a month ago. I'm betting your squirrel friend is old.

Love your thrift shop vases, especially the brown one! And the kids' photo, lol. Too cute!

We're still on guinea pigger baby watch here, she's dilated completely so it shouldn't be many more hours. I hope. Sigh.

Molly

denise said...

I like squirrels. We have a rabbit that visits us often. Everywhere I have EVER lived, there are a lot of squirrels--but in this neighborhood and city, I RARELY see them. It is the oddest thing. NIce pix!

Blog Archive