Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ding, Ding!


Now... I know who is starting the fights.
Can you see bits of Boo's fur on the rug?
Bella always plays the victim... nice try Bella!
Actually they love each other, really.

4 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

this is so cute... she wants to play... when we had cats they used to hide under our open staircase and grab our feet when we went down.. then run away...

Anet said...

Cats are crazy creatures! I love when they purr, it comforts me.
Oh, Bella is a boy, I know... he has a girl's name. But when we found him he was just so pretty and sweet, we were sure he was a girl. We took him to the vet and she told us "It's a boy!" She said all orange tigers are boys. I didn't know that. Well... anyways we just kept the name because he is beautiful (Bella=Beautiful in Italian) You probably know that.

Gwen Buchanan said...

I didn't know that all orange cats were boys... thanks for filling me in... He is beautiful!
Now I'll be able to tell someone else that too!

Gwen Buchanan said...

I mean all orange "tigers" are boys... will I never learn!!!

Blog Archive