
I spent lots of time outside in the beautiful 70 degrees. Worked on the yard, the pond and the front porch. I hung new shades to keep the sun out in the evening. We have a comfy swing (you can just see the leg in the porch shot) that is wonderful for spending time cuddling and reading a good book or magazine together.I'm one of those people who just has to be outside if the weather is good. I can remember being so miserable when I was a child, locked up in a classroom on nice days and how I just wanted to escape!!!
My son Noah is the same way. Now some of my family can sit inside in front of the computer for hours on a gorgeous day. I'm always getting after them, "go outside and PLAY!"
I think this why I became a preschool teacher, I get to go outside and PLAY whenever I want to!




No comments:
Post a Comment