Friday, April 4, 2008




Afternoon out with Autumn; we bought maple syrup and some flowers at the City Market.
Then some vases from the thrift store.
Bella just after a cat snack!
My three monkeys: See no mess, hears no mom and speaks too much! Just gotta love em!

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

I just love the "Three Wise Siblings"
... really fun... That made me smile! ..
Oh and little sniffy up above... he's so cute... and friendly.. he must really trust you...
Does he like the little gnomes?

Anet said...

Hi Gwen,
The photo of the kids was taken at a studio where my daughter works, so we can do some fun poses.

Sniffy is a sweetheart, I saw him watching me make the Gnome village and I told him the fence is to keep squirrels out. He is so funny when he sees me, he follows me around the yard and will follow me right to the door. He knows I have to go in the house to get him a treat so he waits for me. He sits on the steps right next to me and we have a "little chat" while he eats his treat. The neighbors call me "the squirrel girl," I hope they don't think I'm nuts! lol

Blog Archive