Friday, April 11, 2008

3 Good things VS. 3 Bad things Friday

Google Image

Good things:)


1. Those tiny bubbles that come out the liquid dish soap bottles and floats around the kitchen.

2. The sun shinning on the wet grass.

3. Getting my haircut and thinned out so it lays down.

Bad things:(


1. Having a allergic reaction to hair dye at the salon, had to stop and wash it out.

2. My eldest son thinking money grows on trees.

3. Cutting my pinkie finger at the store on a box.

5 comments:

Ciara Brehony said...

Hi! Just wandering around blogland. So glad I opened this door! I love what I see and look forward to visiting again.
It was the soap bubbles that inspired me to comment and not just lurk! Those tiny moments of joy in the mundane. :-)

Anet said...

Hi Ciara!

So glad you stopped by for a visit, it's always nice to make new friends. I visited your blog Milkmoon and it's wonderful. Your children are so cute! and I love your plush toy creations. I tried to leave a comment, but I couldn't get it to open:{
I'm glad to know someone else appreciates those tiny bubbles also! All the way in Ireland too:)

Gwen Buchanan said...

anet, I love these bubbles... great shot especially with the black background.

Anet said...

Hi Gwen,

The bubble picture is really great but I didn't take it. I wish I did! I found it on google images. I forgot to mention that. sorry.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Love it anyway Anet, great inspiration!

Blog Archive