Sometimes you just have to trust your kids, I know it's a hard thing to do. I mean since when did Caleb become more responsible and more creative and more relaxed and joyful ? When I let him make decisions for himself and take charge of his life. Now I wasn't sure of what would happen but surprise, surprise!! He's doing a pretty good job of it. He's learning things that he could never learn in high school. Like the 10 dimensions, (not sure what that's all about myself.)
He loves philosophy and truth seeking. He is one of the people that needs absolute truth. No B.S.
A few things I worry about is he stays up late and sometime drinks the yucky energy drinks.
This year he is taking two classes at the local high school, his choice. Advanced Placement Art and Web Design. He spends a lot of time creating things on the computer. Next fall he's taking a few classes at the community college. He 's growing and doing well without school......Hmmmm.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment