Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Aaahaa! moment

I know this might seem crazy but I just last week put up a chore chart. The kids are 21, 16 and 8. I was getting frustrated with certain messes that certain kids like to make and leave for I don't know.... the cleaning fairy or mom. Anyways those chores are now on those kids chore chart.
Like my d.d. Autumn loves to blow up food in the microwave and leave it, microwave is now being cleaned by Miss Autumn, hoping she will realize what a pain it is to clean it when it's all baked and crusty. Maybe she'll wipe up spills when they happen. My son Caleb likes to mess up the computer room and leave blobs of stuff in the sinks. (yuck) Those cleaning jobs are now his. My youngest Noah has dusting and sweeping porches, He is really a pretty neat kid so far. Hmmmm.
Well, the other day I heard Autumn threatening anyone who messed up the upstairs bathroom with some sort of slow torture. This just might work! Give the kids chores, what a great concept!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive